Worksheet Merge Macro

Coordinator
Aug 25, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Please use this thread to discuss the Worksheet Merge Macro.

Jun 15, 2010 at 6:28 PM
Edited Jun 15, 2010 at 6:28 PM

John,

I found your macro...nice and thank you so much for posting.

Have you ever gotten around to updating the macro to put the merge into one sheet??  If not, if there an easy way I can add this to the current macro?  I have order a book, but I will have days until it gets delivery to my home.

Thanks!!

Anke

Coordinator
Jun 25, 2010 at 12:02 PM

Hey Anke,

great to hear from you, and to find out someone's actually using these macros :).  I'll add the merge to single sheet option asap; I'm away this weekend, but will hopefully have a spare hour one evening next week to clean up the code & add the feature, so check back soon. . .

If you're learning VBA, one of the best resources I found when starting out is this site: http://www.vbexplorer.com/VBExplorer/VBExplorer.asp.  I'm also a big fan of http://www.codeproject.com, who cover most languages.  The communities on both of those sites are really helpful and are happy to take questions from beginners and pros alike, explaining everything really well.  Good luck with your learning.

Cheers,

JB

Coordinator
Jul 3, 2010 at 11:16 PM

Hey Anke,

that's now been updated.  I hope this meets your needs, and isn't too late.

Any issues, please let me know.

Cheers,

JB

Jul 3, 2010 at 11:52 PM
Great! Thank you so much for working on this again! I really appreciate it!
I am slowly working to learn VBA, but am not quite at the level to create something of the level you have.

I will check it out this weekend...this is good timing, I do not need the final product for a few more weeks, so I will be able to incorporate your macro :)

Thank you!!
Anke

To: [email removed]
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 16:16:51 -0700
Subject: Re: Worksheet Merge Macro [OfficeMacros:66951]

Hey Anke,
that's now been updated. I hope this meets your needs, and isn't too late.
Any issues, please let me know.
Cheers,
JB
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (OfficeMacros@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email OfficeMacros@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how.
Jan 9, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you.....This just saved me hours of work!!!

Coordinator
Jan 9, 2012 at 9:38 PM

No problem, thank you for such pleasant feedback :).

JB